Early-bird pricing ends Sep 1, 2017
Online registration in 2 simple steps (after step 1 you will be prompted to pay by Paypal or Credit Card):
Optional Middle Initial
Kids division will be displayed if you were born after 1999.
Province / State -- Australian Capital TerritoryNew South WalesNorthern TerritoryQueenslandSouth AustraliaTasmaniaVictoriaWestern AustraliaAlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BurnswickNewfoundland and LabradorNova ScotiaNorthwest TerritoriesNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukonAlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingNot Listed / Different Country
Country --AustraliaCanadaUnited StatesOther
Postal / Zip Code
Divisions are filtered. Please choose your gender and year of birth to see appropriate events.
+$25.00 for additional events
If there are not enough participants in my weight class I agree to:
Shirt SizeYouth SmallYouth MediumYouth LargeAdult SmallAdult MediumAdult LargeAdult X-LargeAdult 2X-LargeAdult 3X-Large
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
1. In consideration for participation in Brazilian jiu jitsu competition (THE BUFFALO CLASSIC INTERNATIONAL JIU-JITSU TOURNAMENT) and other valuable consideration, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE: Fight Family,LLC (“Fight Family”, County of Erie (“County”); the City of Buffalo (“Buffalo”); Ganson Entertainment, LLC (“Ganson”); Buffalo RiverWorks, LLC (“RiverWorks”); Buffalo Riverwoods LLC (“Riverwoods”);their officers, servants, agents, and employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted or in transportation to and from said premises.
2. To the best of my knowledge, I can fully participate in this activity. I am fully aware of common risks and hazards connected with the activity as follows: bruises, scratches, bloody lips/noses, torn ligaments, broken bones, dislocation of joints, contact dermatitis and other contact related skin conditions, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity, and to enter the above-named premises and engage in such activity knowing that the activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such an activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney’s fees, that may incur due to my participation in said activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
4. It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse (if any), if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am not alive, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above named RELEASEES.
5. I further agree to become familiar with the rules and regulations of the school and program concerning student conduct and not to violate said rules of any directive or instruction made by the person or persons in charge of said activity and that I will further assume the complete risk of any activity done in violation of any rule or directive or instruction.
6. This Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT. I UNDERSTAND IT AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY AS MY OWN FREE ACT AND DEED. NO ORAL REPRESENTATIONS, STATEMENTS OR INDUCEMENTS, APART FROM THE FOREGOING WRITTEN AGREEMENT, HAVE BEEN MAD. I EXECUTE THIS RELEASE FOR FULL, ADEQUATE AND COMPLETE CONSIDERATION FULLY INTENDING TO BE BOUND BY SAME.
Total: $0 USD
Register and proceed to payment page