Early-bird pricing ends Apr 1, 2018
Just want to watch the Charles Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Tournament 2018? Spectator tickets are available.
Online registration in 2 simple steps (after step 1 you will be prompted to pay by Paypal or Credit Card):
Optional Middle Initial
Kids division will be displayed if you were born after 2000.
Province / State -- Australian Capital TerritoryNew South WalesNorthern TerritoryQueenslandSouth AustraliaTasmaniaVictoriaWestern AustraliaAlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BurnswickNewfoundland and LabradorNova ScotiaNorthwest TerritoriesNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukonAlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingNot Listed / Different Country
Country --AustraliaCanadaUnited StatesOther
Postal / Zip Code
competitors must wear a CLEAN and a SOLID colored Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu GI
(Kimono), either ALL WHITE, ALL ROYAL BLUE or ALL BLACK in color. NO OTHER COLORS OF
Divisions are filtered. Please choose your gender and year of birth to see appropriate events.
If there are not enough participants in my weight class I agree to:
NOVICE DIVISION: We have a "NOVICE DIVISION" available for youth, juvenile and adults. To qualify for the “Novice Division” the competitor MUST have no more than SIX MONTHS of Jiu-Jitsu training, and the cutoff date for having started at their academy will be 10/14/2017. NO EXCEPTIONS! Also, all competitors’ brackets are based on Weight Division, Age, and Belt Rank.
We want to give beginners a chance to compete and enjoy the atmosphere as a competitor and not just a spectator. This will be specifically for those students who have just begun to study the Art of Jiu-Jitsu.
I agree / acknowledge that REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
In consideration of the competition, I hereby freely and knowingly accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Assumption of Risk: I understand that Jiu-Jitsu is a hazardous activity that involves inherent risks of serious physical injury. With full knowledge of risks involved in Jiu-Jitsu, I expressly assume all the risks of harm to myself arising from the participation in the Charles Gracie Invitational Jiu-Jitsu Tournament.
2. Release of Claims and Waiver of Liability: I hereby expressly and for all times, on behalf of myself, my heirs, successors and assigns, executors and personal representatives release and agree to hold harmless Charles Gracie including, the Charles Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Academy, the Charles Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Association, and any heir, successor, assign, executor, employee, member, representative, owner or director of any or all of them from any claim, demand or cause of action at law or equity from any injury to me that arises or might have arisen from my participation in the competition associated directly or indirectly with the Charles Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Tournament.
3. Indemnification: I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Charles Gracie Tournament from any claim, demand or cause of action at law or equity, including, but not limited to, any claim of personal injury, that may be asserted against Charles Gracie including the Charles Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Academy, the Charles Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Association, and any heir, successor, assign, executor, employee, member, representative, owner or director of any or all of them by any third party as a direct or indirect result of my participation in the participation in any activity directly or indirectly associated with the Charles Gracie Invitational Tournament.
4. Definition: As used in this agreement, the terms “Charles Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Tournament” include Charles Gracie, the Charles Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Academy, the Charles Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Association, and any heir, successor, assign, executor, employee, member, representative, owner or director of any or all of them.
5. I further understand that tickets will be sold to spectators to watch the tournament; that news media and others might cover the tournament and that it may also be videotaped or otherwise shown to audiences around the world. I hereby consent to having my likeness shown, publicized, commented and/or reported on; and I do not expect to, and in fact waive any compensation I might otherwise be entitled to as a result thereof.
I HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS.
Total: $0 USD
Register and proceed to payment page