Early-bird pricing ends Jun 20, 2018
Online registration in 2 simple steps (after step 1 you will be prompted to pay by Paypal or Credit Card):
Optional Middle Initial
Kids division will be displayed if you were born after 2000.
Province / State -- Australian Capital TerritoryNew South WalesNorthern TerritoryQueenslandSouth AustraliaTasmaniaVictoriaWestern AustraliaAlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BurnswickNewfoundland and LabradorNova ScotiaNorthwest TerritoriesNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukonAlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingNot Listed / Different Country
Country --AustraliaCanadaUnited StatesOther
Postal / Zip Code
Divisions are filtered. Please choose your gender and year of birth to see appropriate events.
If there are not enough participants in my weight class I agree to:
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any activities in any way in the COPA AMERICA sporting events, and related events and activities, the undersigned:
1. Agree that prior to participating, they each will inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if they believe anything is unsafe, they will immediately advice their coach or supervisor of such condition(s) and refuse to participate
2. Acknowledge and fully understand that participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions, in actions or negligence, but the actions, in actions and negligence of others, the rules of play, or the condition of the premises or any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death
4. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue COPA AMERICA its affiliated clubs, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, and other employees of the organization, other participant, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertising, and if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “releases”, from any and all liability to each of the undersigned, his or her heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of Injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part to be negligence of the releasers or otherwise.
5. FOR MINORS: Agree that the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating, he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if the participant believes anything is unsafe, he or she should immediately advise his or her coach or supervisor of such conditions(s) and refuse to participate.
6. This waiver may not be modified in any way. If any part of this waiver is determined to be invalid by law, all other parts of the waiver shall remain valid and enforceable
THE UNDERSIGNED HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY.
Total: $0 USD
Register and proceed to payment page
* 0.0% will be added on checkout.